Data is what drives evidence-based decision making. Data makes it easier to understand user behaviour and enable retailers to familiarise themselves with their customer’s needs, habits and how they interact with a site. Quantifying and understanding web user behaviour and what drives a purchase decision in a retailers market is vital to a brand’s online presence.
1. The Online Shopping Experience…Held Accountable By Data
2. Defining Target Markets with Empathy
3. Technologies To Track the User Experience
4. The Five Steps of the Online Shopping Process
5. Cart Abandonment
6. The Pursuit of Continuous Improvement